Tuesday, January 11, 2011
The Secret is Out!!!
Well today was the day that we made it known to the entire world that we will be expecting a bundle of joy in July...well we posted it on Facebook, so that basically means that the whole world now knows! I am still doing well with the pregnancy and on Thursday will be at 12 weeks! I still have not really had any morning sickness and am super thankful for that. That is one thing I definitely will not take for granted! I have been battling a pesky little cold though. My mom insisted that I finally call the doctor, so I went in today and she put me on some meds that are safe for me and the baby. The bad news: no running until I stop having drainage... Oh well, it's pretty cold out and I will definitely take that excuse to not have to go brave the cold! Here are some pictures of our new "office" set up since the old office will be the baby's room and then also a 12 week (almost) belly shot! So, now you will have a better picture of where I will be doing my blogging from. I did change my hair color for those of you that noticed...went a bit darker and had some red put in!
Jason has started studying for the PE exam. His plan is to study on the nights that I have running class (Tuesdays and Thursdays) as well as Sunday mornings when I go out for our long runs. Since I am not allowed to run tonight, I decided I would take a picture of him in action! I don't think he was too happy that I was taking a picture! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment